Re: [East_Fairlight] FW: [northwoods_seneschals] Baronial Council Meeting 3/1 or 3/8

  • Adam Revard
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2009
      Sorry I can't make it.

                          Adam / Lord Cass

      - On Wed, 2/25/09, Linda Renaud <larenaud@...> wrote:
      From: Linda Renaud <larenaud@...>
      Subject: [East_Fairlight] FW: [northwoods_seneschals] Baronial Council Meeting 3/1 or 3/8
      To: East_Fairlight@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, February 25, 2009, 4:50 PM

      Anyone available to go?

      Adela
      -----Original Message-----
      From: northwoods_senescha ls@yahoogroups. com [mailto:northwoods_ seneschals@ yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of Galen S. Skye
      Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2009 10:19 AM
      To: northwoods_senescha ls@yahoogroups. com

      Greetings,

      I have just received information that the Baronial council meeting is scheduled as planned this weekend at Nigel & Cathy’s place on Sunday the 1st.

      It is imperative that ALL groups have their three representatives at this meeting.  Please contact me, if there are issues with this, or if you as a group think we should reschedule for the 8th. It would be best, to keep it on the 1st as that is what people have been expecting.

      I can not begin to impress upon everyone the import of having your representatives at this meeting. There is much to go over and we have not had consistency in representatives at the last three meetings. I would like to see this change, for the greater good of our wonderful barony.

      The purpose of this forum is to keep up in contact as seneschals. Please use it, and ask questions if you have them.

      Salaam,

      Sayyidaefendi Jahan Ara bint al-Yehya amat al-Hafeeza

      Seneschal, Barony of Northwoods