Tuesday

  • Linda Renaud
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2008
      Message
      Reminder: NO meeting or beading this week, February 5th.

      Adela
    • Linda Renaud
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 28, 2009
        Message
        There will be no meeting or project night tonight due to Pennsic prep. (Sorry people--don't mean to rub it in!)

        As long as it's not raining, there should be archery practice at Tarquin's Thursday.

        John and I will NOT be attending--we are leaving for Pennsic Friday morning at 7:00 am. (Sorry again!)

        Please post here if you are planning on being at archery.

        Thanks.

        Adela/Linda