NO PARTY HERE TONIGHT!!!!

  • Linda Renaud
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2008
      Message
      Sorry everyone: We are sick as dogs here. I don't remember having a worse sore throat and cough and fever as an adult. John has been slightly sick for three days (all his days off) and then was so bad yesterday he called in which he has only done once before in six years working at TB. I thought I was skipping it this time until the middle of the night. I've been up and coughing for hours. I'm sucking down hot chocolate, tea and chewing baby aspirins. My head and ears feel like they are going to explode.

      Even if we suddenly felt better (it's Halloween ON FRIDAY, no less!!) YOU DON"T WANT TO GET THIS!!

      I'm trying to let you know early so you can make other plans.

      Right now--the way I feel--I might not even dress up and pass out candy. Sheesh...........

      Happy New Year anyway. I'll write more later.

      LL