Southeastern Michigan Youth Combat Practice

  • Lord Kazmer
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 25, 2011
      The next regularly scheduled Youth Combat practice for Southeastern Michigan is next Sunday, 30 October 2011.

      This is the last outdoor practice of the year and is WEATHER PERMITTING.
      Should we have to cancel, we will reschedule for November 6th.  I will post any changes.

      Summer Sunday Fight Practice
      April thru October
      1:00 PM thru 5:00 PM
      Norman J Halmich Park
      3001 E 13 Mile Rd
      Warren, MI 48092

      There will be loaner gear.  Come one, come all.  There will also be youth rapier.

      Kazmer
    • Lord Kazmer
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 21, 2011
        The next regularly scheduled Youth Combat practice for southeastern Michigan is next Sunday, 27 November 2011.

        Berkley Ice Arena
        2300 Robina
        Berkley, MI 48072
        1:00pm - 5:00pm

        This is the same time, and location, as the Heavy and Fencing practice.  There will also be youth rapier.
        As always I will bring loaner gear and there should also be youth rapier gear available.

        THL Nyilas Kazmer
        Middle Kingdom Deputy Earl Marshal
        Youth Combat

        There is no need to sally forth, for it remains true that those things which make us human are, curiously enough, always close at hand. Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tiny blasts of tiny trumpets, we have met the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us.

        Walt Kelly  US animator & cartoonist (1913 - 1973)