Saturday, Oct. 15 - Alpaca Fair

  • Lord Kazmer
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2011
      We just learned about an opportunity for all the Fiber folks out there.

      On Saturday, October 15, from 10am - 5pm, there will be a small Alpaca fair at the Gibralter Trade Center in Mt. Clemens. Fiber available, animals to see/pet.

      Organized by a group of local (Macomb County) Alpaca owners/breeders. This is local folks trying to make contacts in the Fiber community so they can get rid of excess Alpaca fiber.

      A good opportunity if you are looking for spin-able fiber, or looking for an animal.

      Thanks for your support, please pass this information on.

      THL Nyilas Kazmer
      Middle Kingdom Deputy Earl Marshal
      Youth Combat

      There is no need to sally forth, for it remains true that those things which make us human are, curiously enough, always close at hand. Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tiny blasts of tiny trumpets, we have met the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us.

      Walt Kelly US animator & cartoonist (1913 - 1973)