Southeastern Michigan Youth Combat Practice

  • Lord Kazmer
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 21, 2011
      The next regularly scheduled Youth Combat practice for southeastern Michigan is next Sunday, 29 May 2011.
      There will also be a Roaring Waste Baronial BBQ.

      This is the same time, and location, as the Heavy and Fencing practice.

      Summer Sunday Fight Practice
      April thru October
      1:00 PM thru 5:00 PM
      Norman J Halmich Park
      3001 E 13 Mile Rd
      Warren, MI 48092

      As always I will bring the loaner gear.  Come one, come all.

      Kazmer

    • Lord Kazmer

        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 18, 2011
          The next regularly scheduled Youth Combat practice for southeastern Michigan is next Sunday, 24 July 2011.
          This practice is rescheduled from 31 July because of the Pennsic War

          This is the same time, and location, as the Heavy and Fencing practice.

          Summer Sunday Fight Practice
          April thru October
          1:00 PM thru 5:00 PM
          Norman J Halmich Park
          3001 E 13 Mile Rd
          Warren, MI 48092

          There will be loaner gear.  Come one, come all.

          Kazmer
        • Lord Kazmer
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 25, 2011
            The next regularly scheduled Youth Combat practice for Southeastern Michigan is next Sunday, 30 October 2011.

            This is the last outdoor practice of the year and is WEATHER PERMITTING.
            Should we have to cancel, we will reschedule for November 6th.  I will post any changes.

            Summer Sunday Fight Practice
            April thru October
            1:00 PM thru 5:00 PM
            Norman J Halmich Park
            3001 E 13 Mile Rd
            Warren, MI 48092

            There will be loaner gear.  Come one, come all.  There will also be youth rapier.

            Kazmer
          • Lord Kazmer
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 21, 2011
              The next regularly scheduled Youth Combat practice for southeastern Michigan is next Sunday, 27 November 2011.

              Berkley Ice Arena
              2300 Robina
              Berkley, MI 48072
              1:00pm - 5:00pm

              This is the same time, and location, as the Heavy and Fencing practice.  There will also be youth rapier.
              As always I will bring loaner gear and there should also be youth rapier gear available.

              THL Nyilas Kazmer
              Middle Kingdom Deputy Earl Marshal
              Youth Combat

              There is no need to sally forth, for it remains true that those things which make us human are, curiously enough, always close at hand. Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tiny blasts of tiny trumpets, we have met the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us.

              Walt Kelly  US animator & cartoonist (1913 - 1973)