Southeastern michigan Area Youth Combat practice

  • Lord Kazmer
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2011
      The next regularly scheduled Youth Combat practice for southeastern Michigan is next Sunday, 17 Apr 2011.
      Practice is one week earlier than normal due to Easter.

      This is the same time, and location, as the Heavy and Fencing practice.
      Practice has now moved outside.

      Summer Sunday Fight Practice
      April thru October
      1:00 PM thru 5:00 PM
      Norman J Halmich Park
      3001 E 13 Mile Rd
      Warren, MI 48092

      As always I will bring the loaner gear.  Come one, come all.

      THL Nyilas Kazmer
      Middle Kingdom Deputy Earl Marshal
      Youth Combat

      There is no need to sally forth, for it remains true that those things which make us human are, curiously enough, always close at hand. Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tiny blasts of tiny trumpets, we have met the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us.

      Walt Kelly  US animator & cartoonist (1913 - 1973)