Southeastern Michigan Youth Combat Practice

  • Lord Kazmer
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 24, 2010
      The next regularly scheduled Youth Combat practice for Southeastern Michigan is this Sunday, November 28th, 2010.

      We have moved indoors for the winter.  Please note the location.
      This is the same time, and location, as the Heavy and Fencing practice.

      Winter Sunday Fight Practice
      November thru March
      1:00 PM thru 5:00 PM

      Berkley Ice Arena
      2300 Robina
      Berkley, MI 48072

      As always I will bring the loaner gear.  Come one, come all.

      Lord Kazmer

      There is no need to sally forth, for it remains true that those things which make us human are, curiously enough, always close at hand. Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tiny blasts of tiny trumpets, we have met the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us.

      Walt Kelly  US animator & cartoonist (1913 - 1973)

    • Lord Kazmer

        Message 3 of 8 , May 23, 2011
          The next regularly scheduled Youth Combat practice for southeastern Michigan is next Sunday, 29 May 2011.
          Our annual park clean-up starts at 11am on Sunday.  Please come early if you can help.
          There will also be a Roaring Waste Baronial BBQ.

          This is the same time, and location, as the Heavy and Fencing practice.
          Practice has now moved outside.

          Summer Sunday Fight Practice
          April thru October
          1:00 PM thru 5:00 PM
          Norman J Halmich Park
          3001 E 13 Mile Rd
          Warren, MI 48092

          As always I will bring the loaner gear.  Come one, come all.

          Kazmer

        • Lord Kazmer

              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 18, 2011
                The next regularly scheduled Youth Combat practice for southeastern Michigan is next Sunday, 24 July 2011.
                This practice is rescheduled from 31 July because of the Pennsic War

                This is the same time, and location, as the Heavy and Fencing practice.

                Summer Sunday Fight Practice
                April thru October
                1:00 PM thru 5:00 PM
                Norman J Halmich Park
                3001 E 13 Mile Rd
                Warren, MI 48092

                There will be loaner gear.  Come one, come all.

                Kazmer
              • Lord Kazmer
                Message 7 of 8 , Oct 25, 2011
                  The next regularly scheduled Youth Combat practice for Southeastern Michigan is next Sunday, 30 October 2011.

                  This is the last outdoor practice of the year and is WEATHER PERMITTING.
                  Should we have to cancel, we will reschedule for November 6th.  I will post any changes.

                  Summer Sunday Fight Practice
                  April thru October
                  1:00 PM thru 5:00 PM
                  Norman J Halmich Park
                  3001 E 13 Mile Rd
                  Warren, MI 48092

                  There will be loaner gear.  Come one, come all.  There will also be youth rapier.

                  Kazmer
                • Lord Kazmer
                  Message 8 of 8 , Nov 21, 2011
                    The next regularly scheduled Youth Combat practice for southeastern Michigan is next Sunday, 27 November 2011.

                    Berkley Ice Arena
                    2300 Robina
                    Berkley, MI 48072
                    1:00pm - 5:00pm

                    This is the same time, and location, as the Heavy and Fencing practice.  There will also be youth rapier.
                    As always I will bring loaner gear and there should also be youth rapier gear available.

                    THL Nyilas Kazmer
                    Middle Kingdom Deputy Earl Marshal
                    Youth Combat