Detroit area Youth Combat practice

  • Lord Kazmer
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2010
      The next regularly scheduled Youth Combat practice for Southeastern Michigan is this Sunday, November 7th, 2010.  (This is the rescheduled October practice.)

      We have moved indoors for the winter.  Please note the location.
      This is the same time, and location, as the Heavy and Fencing practice.

      Winter Sunday Fight Practice
      November thru March
      1:00 PM thru 5:00 PM

      Berkley Ice Arena
      2300 Robina
      Berkley, MI 48072

      As always I will bring the loaner gear.  Come one, come all.

      Lord Kazmer

      There is no need to sally forth, for it remains true that those things which make us human are, curiously enough, always close at hand. Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tiny blasts of tiny trumpets, we have met the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us.

      Walt Kelly  US animator & cartoonist (1913 - 1973)