Procrastinators Brawl

  • Lord Kazmer
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2010
      There will be Youth Combat at Procrastinator's Brawl and I will have plenty of loaner gear. All children 6-17 are invited to come to the youth list and give it a try.

      Lord Kazmer

      There is no need to sally forth, for it remains true that those things which make us human are, curiously enough, always close at hand. Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tiny blasts of tiny trumpets, we have met the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us.

      Walt Kelly US animator & cartoonist (1913 - 1973)