Detroit Area Youth Combat practice

  • Lord Kazmer
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 19, 2010
      REMINDER

      The next regularly scheduled Boffer/Youth Combat practice for the Metro-Detroit area is this Sunday, June 27th.

      Summer Sunday Fight Practice
      April thru October
      1:00 PM thru 5:00 PM
      Norman J Halmich Park
      3001 E 13 Mile Rd
      Warren, MI 48092

      As always I will bring the loaner gear.  Come one, come all.

      Lord Kazmer

    • Lord Kazmer