June

  • lastlouie@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2010
      Sorry to all involved.............wedding is two weeks from tomorrow so all other projects are on hold. Will post June meeting date as soon as we have location as well as the short May meeting notes. I'm sure everyone gets that sometimes mundane stuff takes precedence........yeah, that's it--good word to use.

      Is anyone driving through Monroe to go to Tyger Hunt????

      I didn't think so.

      Adela

    • arabellajd@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2010

        I'm not but I'm thinking Angela will be driving by on her way to visit Jay.