RE: [East_Fairlight] bbq/meeting

  • herladyphoenix@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 4 , May 24, 2010
      I'll be there. Brat's for me.

      Shoshanna

      -----Original Message-----
      Date: Monday, May 24, 2010 11:16:16 am
      To: East_Fairlight@yahoogroups.com
      From: lastlouie@...
      Subject: [East_Fairlight] bbq/meeting

      Good Day!!

      Unfortunately, as the time drew near, we realized that Friday would NOT be a good evening for our next get together.

      We have re-scheduled it for the next evening, Saturday May 29th @ 6:00 pm. We will start with a bbq, have a very short meeting and finish up with marshmellows and good company.

      Sorry for the late notice and the change.

      The canton will provide hot dogs, brats, buns and condiments. Please bring a dish to pass and whatever you're drinking.

      It would be nice to have a head count for grocery purchasing, so please let us know if you can make it.

      We'll still be at Kathi's--50508 Madison in Macomb Twp.

      E-mail me or call 734-819-2059.

      Linda/Adela
    • Chop Suey
      Message 2 of 4 , May 26, 2010
        Sorry Nicole and I can't make it. We have one car and both of us work. I have the plans for Sir Tarquin's project. I'm over there every monday at 6pm for practice...except this coming monday, because its memorial day.

        Will

      • arabellajd@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 4 , May 26, 2010

          Bill,

          Sorry you and Nicole will not be able to join us. Hope you can make the next meeting - still to be scheduled.

          Kathi