Northwoods Baronial Archery Championship: June 5th 2010

  • Cass
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2010
      Northwoods Baronial Archery Championship

      Greetings to my Fellow Archers of the Northwoods,

      On the weekend of June 4th through the 6th , The Riding of Hawkland Moor (Barony of Northwoods) will be hosting "Tyger Hunt" in Lake Orion, MI. On that Saturday June 5th we will be having the Northwoods Baronial Archery Championship. All the Archers of Northwoods are invited to attend and enter for the Honor of being selected by Baron Odo de Eu and Baroness Dulcinea Maria Magdalena von Muhlberg y Aguilar as their Archery Champion for the next year. The shoot will consist of different shoots both timed and un-timed. There will be an Adult and Youth Archery Champion selected this day.
      Please come out to support your love of Archery and your love of the Barony of Northwoods!

      Lord Cass Ó Coigligh A.P.F, Northwoods Baronial Archery Champion