Metro Detroit Youth Combat Practice

  • Lord Kazmer
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 19, 2010
      The next regularly scheduled Boffer/Youth Combat practice for the Metro-Detroit area is this Sunday, April 25th.
      We are now practicing outside at the park:

      Summer Sunday Fight Practice
      April thru October
      1:00 PM thru 5:00 PM
      Norman J Halmich Park
      3001 E 13 Mile Rd
      Warren, MI 48092

      As always I will bring the loaner gear.  This Sunday is also our annual park cleanup which starts at noon.  Come one, come all, come early.

      Lord Kazmer

      There is no need to sally forth, for it remains true that those things which make us human are, curiously enough, always close at hand. Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tiny blasts of tiny trumpets, we have met the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us.

      Walt Kelly  US animator & cartoonist (1913 - 1973)

    • Lord Kazmer
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 23, 2010
        REMINDER

        The next regularly scheduled Boffer/Youth Combat practice for the Metro-Detroit area is this Sunday, June 27th.

        Summer Sunday Fight Practice
        April thru October
        1:00 PM thru 5:00 PM
        Norman J Halmich Park
        3001 E 13 Mile Rd
        Warren, MI 48092

        As always I will bring the loaner gear.  Come one, come all.

        Lord Kazmer
        Pentamere Regional Youth Marshal