Check out my photos on Facebook

  • Laurie Adamo
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 18, 2010
      Facebook
      facebook
      Laurie Adamo
      Laurie Adamo has:
      348 friends
      33 photos
      0 notes
      91 wall posts
      6 groups

      Check out my photos on Facebook

      Hi East,

      Thanks,
      Laurie

      http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=1326462857&k=Z3GZ4XUSPYTF6BD1QEWTTVVWWTIB42YATRARA&r

      Already have an account? Add this email address to your account here.
    • Laurie Adamo
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 19, 2010
        My apologies.  This was not intentional.  FB took over my whole email address book and emailed this message to everyone.   Don't know how nor why this happened.  Again my aplolgies.

        The Shire of Talonval, Seneschal, Chirurgeon,
        and JCC SCA Student Liaison  In Service,

        Lady Carmela Angelica Adamo, APF
        517-748-0388