Detroit Area Youth Combat practice

  • Lord Kazmer
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 25, 2010
      The next scheduled youth practice will be on Sunday, January 31st.
      The location is the Berkley Ice Arena (see below).
      This is the same time and place as the Roaring Waste/Darkyard practice.
      As always, I will bring the loaner gear.

      Winter Sunday Fight Practice
      November through April
      1:00pm thru 5:00pm
      2400 Robina Berkley, MI 48072

      Lord Kazmer
      Pentamere Regional
      Youth Combat Marshal
      =
    • Lord Kazmer
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 19, 2010
        REMINDER

        The next regularly scheduled Boffer/Youth Combat practice for the Metro-Detroit area is this Sunday, June 27th.

        Summer Sunday Fight Practice
        April thru October
        1:00 PM thru 5:00 PM
        Norman J Halmich Park
        3001 E 13 Mile Rd
        Warren, MI 48092

        As always I will bring the loaner gear.  Come one, come all.

        Lord Kazmer

      • Lord Kazmer