other yahoo group

  • Linda Renaud
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2008
      Message
      Hey:

      Just a little bookkeeping note--I have permanently closed the old yahoo group. I have not recieved any confirmation on receipt of name and device--was told to be patient.

      We have one business meeting scheduled for July--time and place to be announced.

      We need public place for September meeting arranged.

      We need to get all SCA information/advertising ready for libraries and college. We should schedule workday soon.

      I am still figuring out profit/loss of lunch tavern--will post this week. THANKS to all who helped at home or at the event. (I think I have all the dishes done FINALLY.)

      Have I forgotten anything?

      Adela