Detroit area Youth Combat Practice

  • Lord Kazmer
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2009
      Greeting all,

      Our next scheduled practice in the Detroit area is this Sunday, August 30th, at the Roaring Waste/Darkyard practice.

      As always, I will bring loaner gear.  Come one, come all.

      There will also be youth fencing.  Lord Michael McCay will be explaining the new youth rapier rules.

      Summer Sunday Fight Practice

      April/May-October
      1:00pm thru 5:00pm
      Norman J Halmich Park
      3001 13 Mile Rd.
      Warren, MI  48092

      Lord Kazmer

      There is no need to sally forth, for it remains true that those things which make us human are, curiously enough, always close at hand. Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tiny blasts of tiny trumpets, we have met the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us.

      Walt Kelly  US animator & cartoonist (1913 - 1973)

      =