NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........not that!

  • Linda Renaud
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2008
      Message
      With the all the rest of the stuff going on in the Midrealm right now, I have to be totally selfish and sad that the very worst news is that there will be no more Pennsic crack. The bottlers of the much loved and ingested chocolate milk that is sold at the camp store is out of business.

      Damn, with the gas prices and NOW THIS..................maybe I won't be going.

      teehee

      Lady Adela