RE: [East_Fairlight] meetings

  • Linda Renaud
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 19, 2009
      Message
      Hey Bill:

      Part of the reason we started this group was that it lots more fun and interesting to belong to a Barony where there are tons of people with tons of different interests.

      This next week, Jarl Sir Tarquin hosts archery practice at his home on 22 Mile Rd. between Gratiot and Fairchild on Monday and Thursday evenings. I am not sure if he is going to Pennsic so I am not sure if there will be practice for the two weeks after that.

      What kind of work schedule do you have? What are your interests SCA-wise besides archery?

      Our next business meeting will be held in August (due to most of us going to Pennsic this year) and our next social gathering will be a bbq for new people also in August.

      Keep in touch..........right now just happens to be a bit of a slow time for us because of War.

      Adela/Linda