44Oyez! Oyez! Lords and Ladies Gentles all! The Shire of Talonval is in need of Vo

  • Laurie
    Mar 2, 2009
      The Shire of Talonval needs your assistance, Located in Jackson, MI
      at 2111 Emmons Rd. We are holding a demonstration on Jackson
      Community Colleges Campus on Monday April 20, 2009 from 10:00 AM to
      5:00PM to help promote the Student SCA group at the college. With set
      up Starting at 8:00 AM.

      We need it all! Even if it is only for an hour or two. Fighters,
      Dancers, A&S, Music via voice and instrumental, Oh, we need every
      aspect of the SCA… and anyone that can attend. Our shire is rather
      small in comparison to other areas and we would like to have an
      affective visual demo.

      I know that the notice is rather short but we only finalized all the
      details with the college last week.

      We will be advertising this Demo/Event via flyers and posters, local
      area community calendars i.e. WILX 10 and JTV, Craigslist and more
      than likely the local New Paper Jackson Citizen Patriot. Anyone that
      can participate, please, contact Lady Carmela Angelica Adamo,APF /
      Laurie Adamo at laurieadamo@... or by phone 517-748-0388 or
      Tacie of Birchwood/ Angela Short at tacieofbirchwood@....

      Please if you would forward to anyone or any group I may have missed.

      Shire of Talonval Chatelaine and Chirurgeon in service,
      Lady Carmela Angelica Adamo, APF / Laurie Adamo