38Detroit area January Youth Fighting Practice

  • lordkazmer@aol.com
    Jan 20, 2009
      Greetings all,

      The monthly Detroit area Youth Fighter Practice will be next Sunday, January 25th.

      When:      1pm until 5pm
      Where:     Berkley Recreation Center
                        2400 Robina
                        Berkley, Michigan 48072

      Directions
      Traveling 696 West-bound: exit at Coolidge and turn right (North) for
      approx 1.5 miles. At Catalpa turn left (West). The entry (Robina) is
      just down the road a bit on the left. There is a lighted billboard sign and tennis courts.

      Traveling 696 East-bound: exit at Greenfield and turn left (North).
      Approx 1 mile to Catalpa and turn right (East). Approx 3/4 miles down the
      road (just past the middle school) you will see the tennis courts and
      lighted billboard sign. Turn right on Robina.

      As always, I will have loaner gear available, first timers welcome.  Youth fighting is open to ages 6 - 17.

      Lord Nyilas Kazmer

      There is no need to sally forth, for it remains true that those things which make us human are, curious ly enough, always close at hand. Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tiny blasts of tiny trumpets, we have met the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us.

      Walt Kelly US animator & cartoonist (1913 - 1973)