218Southeastern Michigan Youth Combat Practice

  • Lord Kazmer
    Nov 21, 2011
      The next regularly scheduled Youth Combat practice for southeastern Michigan is next Sunday, 27 November 2011.

      Berkley Ice Arena
      2300 Robina
      Berkley, MI 48072
      1:00pm - 5:00pm

      This is the same time, and location, as the Heavy and Fencing practice.  There will also be youth rapier.
      As always I will bring loaner gear and there should also be youth rapier gear available.

      THL Nyilas Kazmer
      Middle Kingdom Deputy Earl Marshal
      Youth Combat

      There is no need to sally forth, for it remains true that those things which make us human are, curiously enough, always close at hand. Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tiny blasts of tiny trumpets, we have met the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us.

      Walt Kelly  US animator & cartoonist (1913 - 1973)

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic