198Detroit Area Youth Combat Practice

  • Lord Kazmer
    Sep 20, 2010
      REMINDER

      The next regularly scheduled Boffer/Youth Combat practice for the Metro-Detroit area is this Sunday, September 26th.
      This is the same time, and location, as the Heavy and Fencing practice.

      Summer Sunday Fight Practice
      April thru October
      1:00 PM thru 5:00 PM
      Norman J Halmich Park
      3001 E 13 Mile Rd
      Warren, MI 48092

      As always I will bring the loaner gear.  Come one, come all.

      Lord Kazmer
      Pentamere Regional Youth Marshal

      There is no need to sally forth, for it remains true that those things which make us human are, curiously enough, always close at hand. Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tiny blasts of tiny trumpets, we have met the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us.

      Walt Kelly  US animator & cartoonist (1913 - 1973)

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic