An iGate is not disruptive unless you configure it to transmit to RF unnecessary items. Feel free to enable the igate features in Xastir and begin playing withwilliam_mckeehan
Hello, I'm currently using Raspberry Pi 2 with a TNC-Pi 2, it's connected to GlobalSat GPS, Wi-Fi dongle (no iGate either way) and a 7W HT with a home brewn9sir.tech
I built a sound modem and running Xastir on an Ubuntu machine to get my feet wet, receives other stations well and I'm transmitting to one hop (TN) every 30n9sir.tech
It will also be used to announce events of APRS interest (balloon launches, etc.).
- Amateur and Ham Radio
- May 24, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.