And the Calendar winners are....

  • Marla McCormick
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2011
      I am really pleased to announce the names of the dogs appearing
      on the pages of the 2012 MARS calendars.

      The calendars are now available for sale in our Cafe Press store - be
      sure and take a look at all the other great items we have for sale
      there - from t-shirts and hats to underwear - all promoting our
      favorite breed.  http://www.cafepress.com/miniaussie/8339052

      But, for the information you've all been waiting for... the winners are:

      MARS Rescue Calendar

      Tucker Leroy (Mary H) Cover
      Lilly (Karolin K) January
      Kyah (Heather W) February
      Smoke (Patrice O) March
      Mikey and Sunshine (Anita R) April
      Tango (Joanne S) May
      Mia (Melissa Y) June
      Bella (Megan D) July
      Ginger (Jane and Alan C) August
      Sophie (Suzanne D) September
      Ruby (Stephen F) October
      Mak and Whitney (Cheryl K) November
      Possie (Sharon C) December

      Miniature Australian Shepherd Calendar

      Polka (Laurinda H) Cover
      Baci (Melinda M) January
      Rush & Quigley (Trish G) February
      Louis Vuitton (Mary O) March
      Coal Dust's Jitterbug (Jerisha G) April
      Scully (Kathie S) May
      Teacup Treasures' My Country 'tis of Thee "Liberty" (Eileen M) June
      Kaya (Linsey H) July
      Misha (Jenni K) August
      Sydney (Mona F) September
      Charlie (Dana G) October
      Riley (Lynn S) November
      Quest (Hazell F) December

      Please feel free to crosspost this message - you can also find the list
      on our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/MiniAussieRescue.Support

      Thanks again and congratulations to all Mini Aussie people everywhere!!

      Marla
    • mfiore73
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2011
        I completely forgot I had sent photos in for the contest, so how surprised and very happy were we to see our Sydney on the winners
        list! Can't wait to receive that calender in the mailbox. Thanks for making our day!!

        Mona