MARS on Facebook

  • Marla McCormick
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2010
      MARS is now on Facebook - search for
      Mini Aussie Rescue & Support and become a Fan today!

      We will be regularly posting information about our dogs and
      our events, hoping to reach an even larger audience than we
      do with our website, which is www.miniaussierescue.org.

      Thanks to everyone for your continued support - we surely
      couldn't have saved over six hundred dogs without your help.

      Marla McCormick, President, MARS

      <permission to crosspost>

    • Karen Firlotte
      Message 2 of 2 , May 6, 2010

      That is awesome Marla!!   I am also hoping that we can get some talk going on this list, as NEMASC is looking for new and renewal members. We are planning on two fun days this summer and hopfully a herding  day. Come on folks it is a great idea to belong to your local mini Aussie club.  You will get updates on events, and a wonderful newsletter by email so it will be all in colour.  I am attaching NEMASC’s membership form and I hope that you will all take a look and send us your support.

      Sincerely

      Karen Firlotte