Fabulous Fall Auction

  • Sharon
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2009
      Fabulous Fall Auction

      To benefit Mini Aussie Rescue & Support

      November 29th thru December 6th

      Due to issues with our eBay store we will need to delay the start of this year's Fabulous Fall Auction by two weeks. We want to make sure the auction is the best it can be and rather than trying to rush and do it half way we decided that a delay was the best alternative.

      While you are enjoying your Thanksgiving dinner you can start thinking about what goodies might be there for bidding and sniping. The auction will start the Sunday after Thanksgiving November 29 and run through Sunday December 6.

      If you have any questions or additional donations for the auction, please contact linda_cole@... and please put "FFA" somewhere in the subject.