Feedback for Oprah's puppy mill show

  • padmar@att.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6 11:28 AM
      <Please cross post>

      Please take a moment to email the Oprah show and tell them you're grateful they did such a good show on Friday about puppy mills and petstore dogs. When they get a huge response, they usually schedule follow-up shows which is what we want.

      If you saw the show, tell them what you thought was great about it. If you didn't see the show, tell them you'd like them to re-run it so you can see it because you heard it was so good. Either way tell them you want to see more shows about puppy mills, pet stores, and spay/neutering.

      The link to the page on the Oprah show website to send them email is

      http://www2.oprah.com/email/tows/email_tows_main.jhtml

      Let's make our voices heard to save all those dogs and cats from coming into rescue!

      Paddy M.