Win Great Aussie Prizes!!!!

  • padmar@att.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2008
      <<please crosspost>>

      There are only two weeks left in the MARS Dog Days Charity Raffle! Do you have your tickets yet?

      Dog Days is a limited ticket raffle featuring 12 of the best Aussie-themed prizes we could find. We're selling up to 365 tickets, one for every day of the year. You can request tickets for the dates that have special meaning for you such as birthdays, adoption days, anniversaries, etc. or you can let us pick dates at random for you.

      Dog Day tickets are $10 each. All proceeds go to MARS, a national non-profit rescue group for Miniature Australian Shepherds. Dates will be filled on a first come first served basis, so don't wait any longer to get your tickets.

      See all the Dog Days prizes and get your tickets at:

      http://www.miniaussierescue.org/events/dogdays.html

      Good luck to all!

      Paddy M.

      Mini Aussie Rescue & Support (MARS)