fire

  • NilsenWilshy@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3 5:29 AM
      Hi All,
      I don't usually cross post things but this is quite sad and important. This was on our NERF's list this AM...Geri started the Northeast raw feeding coop and I feel so bad for her and her family, her dogs were such an important part of her life and now most of them are gone. Not to mention the heartache for her children who are all at a very impressionable age. If anyone could please donate anything to them.
      Cathy

      >A Mastiff friend of mine, lost their home and 5 of their dogs
      last
      >night to a house fire. They went out to dinner and came home
      >their home ablaze. It is a total loss. They were able to save
      one
      >of their older Mastiff girls and 4 pups. The other 5 Mastiffs
      were
      >not able to be saved.
      >
      >We in the Mastiff community are
      trying to help them out any way we
      >can. There is a paypal account set up
      if anyone would like to donate
      >money. They are in a area without many
      shopping outlets so they also
      >could use clothing for them and their 3
      children. I will put the
      >sizes needed below.
      >
      >Anything that
      you could pass on would be greatly appreciated. I
      >can't even begin to
      imagine the pain the family is in.

      >The McDonald Family consists
      of Geri and her husband Scott, and three
      >children: CJ age 16, Katie age
      14 (almost 15), and
      >Courtney age 12. The girls are having an especially
      difficult time
      >with the loss of their pets.
      >
      >The sizes for
      the children & adults, for anyone that wants to send
      >clothing:
      >
      >CJ ­ 16 yrs, Mens
      Medium

      3

      >Courtney -12 yrs ­ Girls size 13/Juniors Size
      0/1

      >Geri - Misses Size 6 pants, and Medium
      Top

      >Scott - Mens XXL Top, 36/32 pants
      >
      >CJ is also
      interested in scientific kinds of activities, as well as
      >video games.
      Katie and Courtney love arts and crafts of any kind,
      >and specifically
      love to draw, color, and paint. Courtney's favorite
      >color is pink, and
      Katie's is purple.

      >Please send any clothing or items to Geri's
      good friend:

      >Kim Berube
      >45 Keziahs Lane
      >Orleans, MA
      02653

      title=mailto:capewindmastiff@... href="mailto:capewindmastiff%40comcast.net">capewindmastiff@ comcast.net (which is
      href="http://www.paypal.com/">http://www.paypal. com . I know that any
      >amount of donated money would be greatly appreciated to help out
      with
      >basic needs.
      >
      >Link to the newspaper story:

      title=http://www.capecodonline.com/cctimes/antiquedennis1.htm href="http://www.capecodonline.com/cctimes/antiquedennis1.htm">http://www.capecodo nline.com/ cctimes/antiqued ennis1.htm

      See what's free at AOL.com.
    • Linda DuBois
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3 6:09 AM
        How very sad!  I do hope that anyone who can lend assistance in any way will.

        Linda