PetRock Help Needed!

  • padmar@att.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2006
      Hi All,

      This Sunday Sept 10 is the PetRock Festival in Worcester, MA. It's the largest rescue event of the year in the northeast featuring nearly 100 rescue groups, dog contests and demos, vendors, games for kids and a concert featuring American Idol singers Kevin Covais and Melissa McGee. If the weather is good, they usually get 10,000 - 15,000 people attending PetRock.

      MARS NEEDS HELP! We only have three people scheduled to work the MARS booth from noon to 5PM. Other years we've had 4 or 5 folks and been kept busy all day. If you could come out for a few hours to help, email me at padmar@...

      Workers arriving before 11:30AM get in free. If you can't arrive that early, MARS will reimburse your admission fee. This is an easy and fun way to help MARS spread the word about Mini Aussies, mdr1, and to do a little fundraising.

      Thanks,
      Paddy Marcotte