Pups 7 wks

  • Rayma
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 7, 2003
      Hi everyone,
      I'm attaching the web page so you can check out the puppies at 7 weeks.  Also I have some good news.  Alta Vista Radiant Blue Ice had her hips done and they OFA'd Good.  So the breeding of Fire and Ice is on for the spring.
      Enjoy,
      Rayma
    • lawelter
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 7, 2003
        Rayma,

        Very pretty pups! So, which ones (if any) are being kept as breed
        prospects? Which one is your favorite?

        Lisa
      • Karen Firlotte
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 7, 2003
          Message
          Beautiful puppies Rayma.  Turbo is wonderful!
          Karen

          Karen Firlotte

          Sidekick Kennel

          kfirlott@...

          www.kismet.net/sidekick/

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 8, 2003
            Hi Lisa,
            I'm not keeping any this time around. If Turbo's eyes clear, he will
            be Joyces pick pup, and I will have some breeding rights. My
            favorite is Peaches, and I'm not sure why, they are all so darn
            cute. I'm going to hate to see them go.
            Rayma

            --- In EastCoastMiniAussies@yahoogroups.com, "lawelter"