www.EastCoastGames.com - Weekly Update

  • Forest Handford
    Message 1 of 161 , Aug 19, 2004
      8/19/04 - While Time-Keepers is being looked at by publishing
      companies, I have begun work on my second full-length novel, Space
      Orphans. A link to the Space Orphans page has been added to the side-
      menu.

      Stephanie sent me a copy of a picture of her belly from the signing
      at the Evanescence Concert. The picture has been posted on
      http://www.EastCoastGames.com .
    • Forest Handford
      Message 161 of 161 , Jun 29, 2007
        6/30/07 - Tired of Windows, Microsoft, and anti-virus software I purchased a MacBook. This
        update was created on the new MacBook. I have started using iMovie and will hopefully have
        some better movies to share in a few weeks.