Mistake in C++ Chapter 2

  • Forest Handford
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2001
      Hi All,
      A visitor recently noticed the following sentence in the
      chapter, "The not equal to operator, != . With this we could say 5 !
      = 4 and get a false value." I have corrected it to the
      following, "The not equal to operator, != . With this we could say
      5 != 4 and get a true value because 4 is not equal to five in this
      universe . . .."

      Thanks for noticing,
      Forest

      PS - The JavaScript game I'm writing for the site is in a pre-alpha
      stage. I hope to get it to Alpha within the next two weeks.