Need someting to do?

  • sleddog_9
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2002
      Hi all. I'm trying to get into the programming field and have had no
      luck yet (worked for a couple of months for a web design company and
      created an administration page and database using PhP & MySQL) I can
      program using C, C++, Java,Visual Basic and some assembler. I've
      created simple apps in all five languages. I've been dabling with
      windows programming, openGL, and DirectX programming. My problem is
      I'm very task oriented and need something to do or I end up trying to
      do everything at once. If anyone is interested in giving an entry
      level programmer something to do email me and I'll get back to you.
      s_hanly@...
      Thanks, SH