This is a cafe group for all residents of the eastern part of Berkshire.
This group is where members can share information, discuss Freegle and other related topics or simply chat and get to know each other!
The rules are much more relaxed than the main Freegle list which needs to stay on topic in order that members who just wish to use Freegle aren't flooded with mail. So here feel free to discuss what you like as long as:
- It is safe for under 18s to read (no 'adult' topics or swearing)
- No religion or politics
- No commercial advertising, however telling us about your charitable or community event is fine!
- Keep it polite!
Feel free to:
- Share community information.
Events (free or charged for), organisations looking for volunteers or members, other community news - all welcome!
- Ask for help.
If you've got a "How do I?" or a "Where can I find?" sort of question, on pretty much any topic, this is the place to seek answers from your fellow members!
- Discuss Freegle.
- Discuss general 'green' or recycling issues.
Posts are not moderated on this list but requests to join will be approved to prevent spam and to keep this a local list - so please bear with us if you have a little wait! When applying to join please let us know your general location.
Look up more about Freegle at http://www.ilovefreegle.org
- Issues and Causes
- Oct 14, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.