- Elimination Communication (EC)
- Natural Infant Hygiene (NIH)
- Learning about how keeping your baby diaper free supports attachment parenting
You don't have to be practicing to be part of this group. Just interested, open minded and willing to come to the gatherings to learn more and meet others who practice EC. For lively conversation and questions between meetings, please join the
international EC community YahooGroup.
"While good observation is the source of new insight and creativity, it is also the foundation for renewing the most basic abilities that we appear to be losing as fast as technology finds substitutes. For example, observation of a baby's pattern of bowel movements and early action to hold them over the potty at the right time can lead to easy and early toilet training, saving endless work, water and energy."
--David Holmgren _Permaculture: Principles and Pathways Beyond Sustainability_
It is astounding that a thousand generations of knowledge and experience can be wiped out by a single generation of ignorance.
--S. M. Richards
- Attachment Parenting
- Mar 31, 2004
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.