Earthwise Full Moon Sacred Circle

  • Astarte Earthwise
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 4, 2006
      Earthwise Full Moon Sacred Circle - Open Public Event!

      When:

      Thursday, September 7th, at 7.00pm

      Where:

      Dr Charles McKay Reserve, Sydney

      George Street, cnr of Miller Street - Mount Druitt, Sydney

      Gather with Friends and Family under the Full Moon to Celebrate "Echidna
      Moon" this month.

      Greetings All!

      Just a reminder that Earthwise will be gathering to celebrate the wonderful
      energy of the Full Moon this Thursday Evening, we hope you can join us.

      The Earthwise Sacred Moon Circles are designed with a focus on Community and
      Family, we invite and encourage you to bring the whole family to these
      Sacred Circles, and yes children are very welcome.

      We hold an informal circle where we cast circle, call the quarters, discuss
      the dreamtime moons energy and its purpose in our lives, we celebrate nature
      and focus on healing of the planet and all that is precious upon it,
      including you!

      We encourage beginners and welcome the experienced. Meeting monthly for
      these services helps you to focus on your faith, be a part of a community,
      and to spend time in Nature and be more grounded and focused in your life.

      The setting for our circles is in the middle of a unique pocket of bushland,
      it is quite private, with a meadow of well kept lawn, surrounded by trees,
      bats fly over head, and the sound of the bush is all around you.

      This month as well as a lit cauldron for warmth, we will be working on the
      Theme of Sharing, and the Tribe. We will work magick with our personal
      little spears, and learn from the dreaming of Echidna, and the wise lessons
      of this little fella!

      We start our circles early so that the children can join us, if you require
      more information please email or even better call us for any information.

      Notes:

      A Gold Coin Donation is appreciated, but not expected!

      Where: Dr Charles McKay Reserve, Mount Druitt
      George Street on the corner of Miller Street - UBD Reference Map186 Ref N2.

      We meet at the parks entrance here and walk up the path together when all
      assembled, punctuality is appreciated.

      Phone: 9623 9963 or 0409 986 095 for more information.

      Email: earthwise@...
      deNajTXvLZ0BF0Rp3jAUmNQbJgn40HlSvPASGWLV91yhTwW3Qz22pD8mernb1Gpc1Odw>

      All Paths, All Welcome!

      Wise & Blessed Be
      Astarte Earthwise xXx

      http://www.earthwise.net.au/