introduction

  • Paula
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 1, 2006
      Hello,
      My name is Paula and I have joined this list in response to the wonderful messages sent by Astarte Earthwise on other lists. In particular the blanket drive and white feather initiatives. Unfortunately I can't attend any workshops as I live in Bathurst and have family and study commitments and this will probably be the last message I post (going by past experience) but I will be reading messages and doing what I can to learn and will post if I think I can add anything worthwhile and it is still relevant when I get to it.

      Anyway, the vital statistics are as follows, 46 female, 4 kids, 3 dogs, 2 cats and 1 husband. Walking current path for only a few years and I have so much to learn.

      Paula
    • Astarte Earthwise
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 3, 2006

        Greetings Paula!

        Welcome to Earthwise Australia, thank you for your kind words. It’s nice to know you are out there living on my favourite part of the land, Wiradjiri Land . When ever I am out your way I feel like I have come home, I’ve felt that since I was a small child. My mother’s family are from Orange , and the Hills behind Bathurst North West are my sacred lands, well in my heart they are. Post anything you feel is relevant to us here. Hey Paula  I am 46 too!..well till tomorrow then I’m another year wiser…lol What a full life you must have with all those kids and pets, hope you enjoy your weekend, and again welcome!

        Wise & Blessed Be
        Astarte Earthwise xXx

        http://www.earthwise.net.au/

        Hello,
        My name is Paula and I have joined this list in response to the wonderful messages sent by Astarte Earthwise on other lists. In particular the blanket drive and white feather initiatives. Unfortunately I can't attend any workshops as I live in Bathurst and have family and study commitments and this will probably be the last message I post (going by past experience) but I will be reading messages and doing what I can to learn and will post if I think I can add anything worthwhile and it is still relevant when I get to it.

        Anyway, the vital statistics are as follows, 46 female, 4 kids, 3 dogs, 2 cats and 1 husband. Walking current path for only a few years and I have so much to learn.

        Paula

      • Monai
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 4, 2006
          Message
          Although I mostly lurk from the other side of the world, I do want to take this time to wish a wonderful, beautiful lady another year filled with health and happiness!

          From another redhead who will also begin her 47th year on the 8th!

          Brightest Blessings.

          Monai
          bb

        • Mountainmist
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 8 8:21 PM
            Welcome, I can sympathise with your busy life, I have not posted since
            late last year (I think) I too have 4 children, 3 dogs, 1 horse,
            chooks and a variety of the childrens pets too remind them to care for
            oh! and 1 husband as well, have been studying non stop for the last 6
            months and have just returned to the workforce after 13years and
            loving it. I have been walking this path for as long as I can
            remember, but didn't know what it was called or where it fitted into
            the belief system I found that connection about 5 years ago, and have
            continued to learn much.

            Warm Blessings, Mountainmist

            PURPLE RIBBON DAY - was reading a message on another site which I
            thought was a great idea, walkers of all the pagan paths to wear a
            purple ribbon on the 21st and 22nd September to show our support of
            religious world tolerance, now that can't be a bad thing!