Canberra Witches Meetup - Tonight @ 7:30pm - Lunation

  • adaptive_soul
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 27, 2006
      Canberra Witches Meetup - details for February

      Interested in meeting other witches and hearing what they have to say?
      Come along to our monthly Meetups! So far, 15

      other people have said they will be there, so bring along any
      questions you have, or ideas you'd like to share, or

      sit back and enjoy the conversation. All welcome.

      Filtered water, tea and coffee are available, though a donation is
      appreciated. You can also bring food and

      non-alcoholic drinks along.

      When:
      Fourth Tuesday of the month at 7:30 PM

      This month:
      Tuesday, February 28 at 7:30 PM

      RSVP:
      http://witches.meetup.com/26/events/

      Where:
      Lunation Magick & Occult Store
      Shop 12, Level 1, Unit 108 Bunda Street
      Canberra
      62572492

      Lunation is located up the stairs between Chairman and Yip restaurant,
      and Aurum jewellers, we are at the end of the

      corridor right next to Raven Clothing and Accessories.

      ~~~
      Tammy
      Canberra Witches Meetup Organiser
      http://witches.meetup.com/26
    • hazellealdred
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2006
        HI WOULD LOVE TO COME TO A CIRCLE HOOK UP I DONT KNOW THE AREA BUT IF I
        COME DOWN I WOULD STAY OVER NIGHT AND CHECK OUT THE CITY AT SAME TIME

        REGARDS ELLIE OF SYDNEY
        > Canberra Witches Meetup - details for February
        >
        > Interested in meeting other witches and hearing what they have to say?
        > Come along to our monthly Meetups! So far, 15
        >
        > other people have said they will be there, so bring along any
        > questions you have, or ideas you'd like to share, or
        >
        > sit back and enjoy the conversation. All welcome.
        >
        > Filtered water, tea and coffee are available, though a donation is
        > appreciated. You can also bring food and
        >
        > non-alcoholic drinks along.
        >
        > When:
        > Fourth Tuesday of the month at 7:30 PM
        >
        > This month:
        > Tuesday, February 28 at 7:30 PM
        >
        > RSVP:
        > http://witches.meetup.com/26/events/
        >
        > Where:
        > Lunation Magick & Occult Store
        > Shop 12, Level 1, Unit 108 Bunda Street
        > Canberra
        > 62572492
        >
        > Lunation is located up the stairs between Chairman and Yip restaurant,
        > and Aurum jewellers, we are at the end of the
        >
        > corridor right next to Raven Clothing and Accessories.
        >
        > ~~~
        > Tammy
        > Canberra Witches Meetup Organiser
        > http://witches.meetup.com/26
        >

        > If You Are Born Of This Land, Then You Belong To This Land!
        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • adaptive_soul
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 24, 2006
          Canberra Witches Meetup - details for April

          Canberra Witches Meetup is a discussion group that looks at all topics
          witchy, pagan and occult. Bring along anything you'd like to talk
          about, any questions you have, and ideas you'd like to share,
          practical and theoretical. All welcome.

          Filtered water, tea and coffee are available, though a donation is
          appreciated. You can also bring food and non-alcoholic drinks along.

          When:
          Fourth Tuesday of the month at 7:30 PM

          This month:
          Tuesday, April 28 at 7:30 PM

          RSVP:
          http://witches.meetup.com/26/events/

          Where:
          Lunation Magick & Occult Store
          Shop 12, Level 1, Unit 108 Bunda Street
          Canberra
          62572492

          Lunation is located up the stairs between Chairman and Yip restaurant,
          and Aurum jewellers, we are at the end of the corridor right next to
          Raven Clothing and Accessories.

          ~~~
          Tammy
          Canberra Witches Meetup Organiser
          http://witches.meetup.com/26
        • Tammy
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 21, 2006
            Canberra Witches Meetup - details for August

            Canberra Witches Meetup is a discussion group that looks at all topics witchy, pagan and occult. Bring along anything you'd like to talk about, any questions you have, and ideas you'd like to share, practical and theoretical. All welcome.

            Filtered water, tea and coffee are available, though a donation is appreciated. You can also bring food and non-alcoholic drinks along.

            When:
            Fourth Tuesday of the month at 7:30 PM

            This month:
            Tuesday, August 22 at 7:30 PM