RE: [EarthwiseAustralia] Digest Number 213

  • Philip Allsopp
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 23, 2005
      Re: [EarthwiseAustralia] Digest Number 213
      Merry Meet Artemiss,

      Thank you! It's really very simple. I follow the Chinese pantheon and in the Chinese horoscope/calendar I was born in the Year of the Dragon and in the Western horoscope my ruling planet is the Moon. I just stuck the two together!!!

      Warm hugs and gentle breezes . . .
      DragonMoon

      Hi DragonMoon

      Thank you for your message. Do you mind telling me how you came to have this beautiful magical name?

      In light & shadow
      Artemiss

      Upgrade Your Email - Click here!