Re: [EarthwiseAustralia] (unknown)

  • Astarte Earthwise
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 2, 2003
      Warm Welcome Scarlettvixen....yes you have a great name.... I agree!

      Hope you enjoy your stay with us, and yes you did feel a pull towards this
      land, because you were born of this land, so it is very natural that you
      have such strong feelings....most of us on this list would feel the same, I
      believe we are a minority in the pagan community, I have even been called
      phoney because of my need to respect the elders teaching of this land, and
      to pass on those teachings....many people in the pagan community feel they
      can only practice european witchcraft here, now that to me feels phoney...so
      I guess its a very personal connection, I have always been an environmental
      pagan, so naturally I have connection with this sacred land, I look forward
      to expanding this with you all....

      > Hi just a quick introduction
      >
      > my webname is Scarlettvixen, i havent chosen a craft name as yet
      >
      > i have been reading about many aspects of wicca/witchcraft etc for
      > the last 15yrs
      > but really reading in more depth in the last 5yrs
      >
      > my heritage is celtic, however i have always felt a lack when i read
      > on this area, and a pull or a facination with the australian
      > aboriginal beliefs. somehow for me i feel that i need to blend the
      > two.
      >
      > i suppose on some lists i belong to i could be considered a lurker,
      > however i do read everyones posts, but rarely have the knowledge to
      > reply!
      > i am trying to improve on that lol
      >
      > Scarlett

    • T J
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 8, 2003
        MM all
        in a little over 4 weeks I will have completed a 12
        month intensive on Aromatherapy at tafe.. now when I
        started I thought we would be learning how to make
        creams lotions much of what we learn in the popular
        aromatherapy books here today..

        I was surpised to discover the depth we have been to
        in this course..
        learning more the clinical aspects of aromatherapy,
        (mind you France is way way way ahead and we have so
        much to learn) it has been awesome.

        And to also learn that Australia has it own range of
        essential oils native to this country, so I thought I
        would ask the group to see if any were interested once
        my exams are over about learning some of them?

        warm hugz
        WebWeaver

        =====
        To touch is to communicate..
        wether with the heart, with words
        or just reaching out of yourself.

        JOurney Well Webweaver

      • mary celeste
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 9, 2003
          MM Webweaver,

          Yes that would be just sensational if you could pass
          on some information about Australian EO's.

          blessings
          celeste

          --- T J <tianajari3@...> wrote:

          > And to also learn that Australia has it own range of
          > essential oils native to this country, so I thought
          > would ask the group to see if any were interested
          > once
          > my exams are over about learning some of them?
          >
          > warm hugz
          > WebWeaver

          http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree
        • Silkin
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 9, 2003
            Huge Hugs Webby

            this is what I would love to have :) along with any
            other native aussie plant etc info

            :)
            BB Silkin

            =====
            MAKE It a Great Day!!
            DON'T leave it to the Fate shes a Fickle Bitch

          • jennifer
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 9, 2003
              Yes please

              Jen

              T J <tianajari3@...> wrote:
[...]

              ~~~peace and happiness...love and light~~~

                              Jennifer

              Image by FlamingText.com

              Yahoo! Personals
              - New people, new possibilities. FREE for a limited time!