8 WEEK - WITCHCRAFT, NATURAL MAGICK & SHAMANISM COURSE

  • Astarte
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2011
      8 WEEK - WITCHCRAFT, NATURAL MAGICK & SHAMANISM COURSE

      Maitland ~ Newcastle ~ Hunter Valley, NSW AUSTRALIA

      TEMPLE OF NATURAL MAGICK

      Currently we are presenting the following 8 week course:

      WITCHCRAFT, NATURAL MAGICK & SHAMANISM

      FOR THE SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE

      Date: Saturday 12th of March 2011

      Duration 8 weeks (with a week off for Easter) Ending May the 7th.

      Time: 9.30am – 2.00pm

      This includes a half hour break for lunch at 11.30am

      Cost: Payment is either in Monetary or *Temple Service

      $160.00 per person   –   or $80.00 +16 hours *Temple Service   –   or 32 hours *Temple Service

      *Temple Service consists of Gardening, Cleaning, Office Work, Cooking, or Preparation of Magickal Stock for the temples store, Ritual Preparation, your choice. This gives everyone a chance to partake and learn whether they have an income or not.

      What is this course: This Course is designed for ordinary people who wish to know more about the Craft, especially here in Australia. The course aims at helping students to develop their skills and gain confidence in a number of magickal techniques which are typically used in Witchcraft Covens, this course will also introduce you to the foundational elements and aspects of connecting with self, discovering your magickal/psychic self, knowing and understanding yourself, and centring and preparing to enter the circle. You will be encouraged to use these skills throughout, performing exercises, meditations, visualisations and rituals. Each Lesson is followed by 'assignments' - these vary from simple tasks, such as copying material into your own magickal journal, meditations, creativity and ritual work.

      In this course we will cover the following:

      Understanding this sacred land, its true history, and its ancestors and people. A brief history of Witchcraft, Wicca, Paganism.

      Establishing a sense of knowing thyself, our ethics, morals, boundaries and a sense of who you really are in the world.

      Nature, dreaming, and totems.  What it truly means to be living on sacred ancient land and its unique Medicine. Understanding the connection of our actions, and how they effect the dreaming. Gain deeper understanding to the “oneness”

      Introduction to human alchemy. Discovering the elements and then meeting and working with Air, Fire, Water, Earth, & Spirit.

      Introduction into the nature, personalities and world of the elementals and how you can personally connect with these Nature Spirits.

      Discovering divinity, deity, pantheons and the archetypes of the God and Goddess within.

      The greater and lesser Sabbats here in Australia, a brief history of these traditional festivals and how we can connect to them here in the Southern Hemisphere. Offering a simple format that shows how we can connect the Sabbats to our seasons for the transformational process of working the craft on this ancient land. You will be given a wheel of the year for Downunder, making it easier to tread the round here in Australia.

      The Moon, Lunar Cycles and Moon Magick, again this is designed for here in the Southern Hemisphere. Understanding the flow of the Moon and how to make the moon and her energies work for you personally here in Australia.

      Connecting to your spirit guides, familiars, totems and working with energy. Learn to raise energy through a series of exercises for your own magickal purposes. Looking at your magickal tools and how they are made, worked with, understood, and consecrated.

      Creating Sacred Space, Altar Set up, Cleansing, Calling Quarters, Invoking and Casting the Circle.

      This course is for those who wish to explore and partake in the practices, beliefs and rituals of a Traditional Australian Witchcraft.

      Your Course Teacher and Facilitator:

      Is Astarte Earthwise, she is a Shamanic Witch, Healer, Reiki Practitioner, Psychic, Medium, Clairvoyant, a devotee of the Goddess Kuan Yin, a Priestess of the Craft of the Wise, and a Metaphysical Store Owner. She is the High Priestess of the Temple of Natural Magick, and works full time as a Village Witch.

      Astarte teaches the Earthwise Tradition of Witchcraft, and has been initiated into the waters of women's ceremony. Taken through corroboree and birthing rituals, partaking in these Indigenous rituals, connected her even deeper to this land of her birth.

      Astarte has learnt a lot about the bush, its medicine, bush tucker, and completed a bush regeneration course in 1999 and finds joy in passing on this knowledge. She has been teaching the metaphysical arts for 33 years now, you may learn more about her from her web site www.earthwise.net.au , or simply Google her name.

      Phone:
      Please contact Astarte for further information on 02 4930 1656

      Email: naturalmagick@...

      Please see our full workshops calendar with full details and RSVP for this event

      RSVP: http://www.meetup.com/earthwise/

      WHAT STUDENTS HAVE SAID ABOUT THIS COURSE

      I find each and every experience fascinating, and thrive on the knowledge and experiences gained on both an intellectual and spiritual level.

      My eyes have been opened to so many things that I simply could not have learned when I was practicing solo, and learning from books.

      I have found support, laughter and friendship within the group to balance and expand my journey.

      Astarte herself is the very embodiment of a “Wise woman”, who balances a cavernous depth of knowledge, with good humour and a genuine caring attitude. I appreciate her “non fluffy” no nonsense style of teaching, and I am particularly thankful for her teaching Witchcraft specifically for Australians, through her understanding of indigenous culture.  - Blessings, Skyla.

      I feel fortunate that I get a chance to receive some of Astarte's knowledge. She is a fountain of wisdom. Her information is pure, generous, deep, non-judgmental, uncomplicated and the base of all things that matter. It is obvious that she is not only an excellent teacher of her craft, but a true practitioner of it too, which is very inspirational. I feel that by participating in her course I can become a better human being. I am more in touch and tune with nature, the universe and spirituality. This brought light, motivation, hope and balance into my life. I can highly recommend participating in her course, no matter what religious background or believe system one may have. - Blessed be Kathi

      I have been attending Astarte's classes, full moon rituals and Sabbat celebrations since February 2007 and could not be more grateful for the knowledge, compassion, wisdom and care that Astarte imparts to her students and also puts into everything she does! Astarte is a natural, genuine and talented teacher who encourages us to think for ourselves and become not only the best witches we can be, but the best people too. The workshops and just being part of Earthwise has brought stability and peace to my life, not to mention lots of great friends! - Love and Light, Shireen

      I've thoroughly enjoyed attending Astarte's classes. She is a warm, kind, generous person and a delightful teacher. Her knowledge and personal experience regarding witchcraft is abundant. I'm grateful she also has worked with Aboriginal Elders and integrates the spiritual practice of the original custodians of this land into the workshops and ceremonies......Jennifire

      "I am new to the 'magick' path and at the beginning of my journey I heard about Astarte's Sunday workshops.  I decided to attend one to see what it was all about and am now a regular.  I have found myself gaining knowledge that I would not have learnt from just reading a book, and Astarte presents the material in an easy and relaxed way.  I am currently attending Astarte's weekly class which runs for 11 weeks and have found it to be very informative, providing me with safe foundational learning for future work with magick. Whether one is new to this path, or a practicing witch who may need a refresher, this course is for everyone.  I highly recommend it to all who are serious about Wicca/Witchcraft-to the coven member or solitary witch-it's ideal." - Much love and blessings, BB Julie XX

      My Classes with Astarte have been fundamental to my souls’ journey. The classes and rituals have helped me learn so much more about myself as well as witchcraft. I’ve found Astarte to be a nurturing person with so much to teach and all the people in our group are amazing and contribute to my learning. – Kristy

      Wise & Blessed Be

      Astarte Earthwise

      Astarte's Website

       ~~Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair ~~Kahlil Gibran.