Free Pagan Trivia Night, 10/6/2009, 7:30 pm

  • EarthwiseAustralia@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2009
      Reminder from: EarthwiseAustralia Yahoo! Group

      Title: Free Pagan Trivia Night

      Date: Tuesday October 6, 2009
      Time: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week until Thursday December 31, 2009.
      Location: O'Donoghue's Irish Pub 99 Great Western Highway Emu Plains
      Street: 99 Great Western Highway
      City State Zip: Emu Plains Western Sydney. AUSTRALIA
      Phone: 0409986095 - Astarte
      Notes: Hosted By Angel & Astarte
      O’Donoghue’s Irish Pub

      Emu Plains - Western Sydney – Tuesday’s

      We are looking for fellow pagans to join us on Tuesday evenings for Trivia nights. This is your normal run of the mill trivia questions, and we are looking for people to build our team on Tuesdays, you can attend every Tuesday or just once a month if that suits you better.

      This is a fun evening as the presenter is the simply hilarious Mick Meredith who works as a professional Comedian, MC, Musician, Vocalist, Actor. http://www.mick.com.a...

      Prizes to be won throughout the night!

      And a Cash Jackpot to be won at the end of the evening!!

      The Venue is O’Donoghue’s Pub at Emu Plains http://www.odonoghues...

      O’Donoghue’s also offers its speciality Irish Indian curries with rice from just $8.00 on this night as well as their extensive normal menu, so you can come for dinner or just a drink, or maybe just dessert

      Cost: Freee!
      Venue: O’Donoghue’s Irish Pub - 99 Great Western Hwy Emu Plains, NSW 2750 (02) 4735 5509
      Where to find us: In the Beer Garden (look for the red candle on the table)
      When: Every Tuesday Evening
      Time: 7.30pm Start
      Dress: Casual, comfortable (thongs allowed)
      RSVP or Information: phone Astarte 0409 986 095

      See you there, for pagan fun and laughter!

      This event bought to you by http://witches.meetup...