Reiki & Spiritual Healing practitioners wanted for work with cancer patients

  • Astarte Earthwise
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2009

      Greetings All,

      I thought I would forward this letter on for any interested parties, thank you.

      Dear Astarte,

      The Australian College Of Mediumship provides ongoing support to Macarthur Cancer Therapy Centre through the set up and running of its Complementary Therapies Centre. We provide services such as Meditation Groups and Reiki Treatments to staff, patients and carers, from a professional and committed team of volunteers that work on a rotating roster system. Vacancies currently exist within this team and therefore we invite your application.

      Our services are provided free of charge to clients of the centre. The nominated "Reiki" or "Spiritual Healing" day is Thursdays, therefore if you are considering applying being available on this day is a must.

      The team of existing volunteers have undergone a very stringent application process as professionalism and the ability to work well as a team member is a must. We adhere to strict professional rules regarding codes of conduct and confidentiality as any employee of Sydney South West Area Health would. Failure to do so can result in the entire project been aborted from the hospital system.

      If you are considering applying for this volunteer position, the first step is contacting Kerrie Wearing at kerrie@... to introduce yourself and request an application form. Please feel free to take this opportunity to ask us any questions about this process or the work we do.

      There is an application and interview process associated with ACOMs Code of ethics, along with the hospitals own volunteer process for successful applicants.

      ACOM professional membership is required as applicants will be endorsed by and professionally supported by the college. Other membership benefits will also be included. More information on ACOM's professional membership can be found at www.psychicmedium.com.au/page19.htm

      Of course you will be supported and guided throughout this process, with training days being conducted for successful applicants prior to commencement of your volunteer work.

      There are limited vacancies available within this group. Applications close 24th April 2009.

      We look forward to your enquiry,

      with love & gratitude,

      Kerrie Wearing for ACOM's Healing Team.

      The Australian College of Mediumship

      CWA Hall
      King Street ,
      Campbelltown, NSW
      2560
      AU

      Wise & Blessed Be

      Astarte Earthwise xXx

      Astarte’s Home Page      Earthwise EbayStore    Earthwise Worldwide    Meet Up Group     Earthwise Australia

      If your heart is a volcano, how shall you expect flowers to bloom?