Free Pagan Trivia Night

  • Astarte Earthwise
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 25, 2009

      Free Pagan Trivia Night – Ongoing Event!

        Tuesday January 27th – 7.30pm

      O’Donoghue’s Irish Pub

        Emu Plains - Western Sydney – Tuesday’s

        We are looking for fellow pagans to join us on Tuesday evenings for Trivia nights. This is your normal run of the mill trivia questions, and we are looking for people to build our team on Tuesdays, you can attend every Tuesday or just once a month if that suits you better.

      This is a fun evening as the presenter is the simply hilarious Mick Meredith who works as a professional Comedian, MC, Musician, Vocalist, Actor.  http://www.mick. com.au/

      Prizes to be won throughout the night!

      And a Cash Jackpot to be won at the end of the evening, currently worth $200.00 !!

      The Venue is O’Donoghue’s Pub at Emu Plains  http://www.odonoghu es.com.au/

      O’Donoghue’s also offers its speciality Irish Indian curries with rice from just $8.00 on this night as well as their extensive  normal menu, so you can come for dinner or just a drink, or maybe just dessert

      Cost: Freee!

      Venue: O’Donoghue’s Irish Pub - 99 Great Western Hwy Emu Plains, NSW 2750 (02) 4735 5509

      Where to find us: In the Beer Garden (look for the red candle on the table)

      When: Every Tuesday Evening

      Time: 7.30pm Start

      Dress: Casual, comfortable (thongs allowed)

      RSVP or Information: phone Astarte 0409 986 095

        See you there, for pagan fun and laughter!

       This event bought to you by  http://witches. meetup.com/ 1293

      **Please feel free to cross post this ongoing event**

      Wise & Blessed Be

      Astarte Earthwise xXx

      Earthwise Worldwide    Earthwise EbayStore    Meet Up Group     Earthwise Australia

      If your heart is a volcano, how shall you expect flowers to bloom?