Pagan Faith Sacred Sanctuary Project

  • moonsonghuntress
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2008
      Beltaine/ Samhain has recently passed; and at least for me, I am heading into the new year although I realize that this is not necessarily true for everyone. It has always been a lifelong dream of mine to create a Pagan sanctuary where people can come to learn and have time for personal reflection. The idea has been to freely provide a place for large or small group rituals, classes and workshops, and a dedicated natural reserve which would be open to Pagans from around the world. Further, upon establishment, I would like to create a working community which would function as designated caretakers for the land and even possibly a scholarship program for individuals, based on need, to help with travel expenses.

      Therefore, I have developed a website (formerly established as a search engine and forum board) as a new fundraising site for a land fund. For those who have businesses, this will help provide for a central long standing link which will show as a direct link (in other words, no funky CGI stuff) to your website. By selling advertising space, I hope to raise enough money to get this project going. Once established, the website will also function as a central hub for the sanctuary and so the long term advertising potential for anyone who wants to contribute is fairly substantial. The idea has been done before, but this time it is solely as a Pagan community project - $1.00 per pixel to raise money; and a text link on an adjoining page.

      Pagan Faith - http://www.paganfaith.com/ index.php

      I have very high hopes for this project. I also am reaching out to anyone who has skills which might be of interest to such an endeavor. Whether you are a homesteader, an accountant, or have other such skills - please let me know. I have set up an e-mail discussion group for the project which can be found via a link on the Pagan Faith website for those who would like to help with planning and brainstorming.

      Please forward this e-mail to those who might be interested in contributing to this project.

      Ways you can help include:

      • Purchasing advertising space at http://www.paganfaith.com/ index.php
      • Join the discussion group and volunteer your time and skills.
      • Adding a link on your website to the Pagan Faith website.
      • Forward this e-mail to others who can help and helping to get the word out to the wider Pagan community.
      • Keep us your prayers, meditations, and thoughts and wish us success in this endeavor.

      I know that together we can do this. Thank you very much for your help.

      Blessings to Your Health!
      Ciara Moonsong