Please participate in research to EXPAND the understanding of Spirituality

  • richandbelin
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2008
      Dear colleagues

      My name is Richard Harmer and I am a PhD candidate researching
      spirituality and how people make meaning in life.

      As part of my research I am keen to understand the breadth of
      spiritual practices people undertake to pursue a more `spiritual
      life'. I am also exploring how these spiritual practices expand a
      person's level of consciousness and – ultimately – a person's
      (personal) leadership in life and community.

      I invite members of the group to assist me in my research by
      completing a confidential online survey. The survey takes
      approximately 25-30 minutes to complete.

      To participate, please follow the link below and login as a `new
      user'.

      https://www.psychdata.com/s.asp?SID=126385

      (NB: if the link does not work simply cut-and-paste the link directly
      into your Internet browser)

      Participation provides a valuable opportunity for self-reflection.
      The responses of all participants will be collated and examined to
      explore the fundamental components of a spiritual life. At the
      conclusion of my research I will provide you with free and
      comprehensive summary of the overall research findings.

      Additional information relating to my research can be found at
      www.developfullcircle.com.

      Thank you in advance for your support.

      Warm regards

      Richard

      PS: My research is being conducted as a requirement for a post-
      graduate degree in psychology and although it is being conducted
      under the auspices of the Australian Catholic University neither I
      nor my professional supervisors are affiliated with any one religious
      or non-religious doctrine.